About Our Fabrics: StoneyCreekCustomProducts.com takes pride in the quality of the fabrics we use for our products. We use only the very best name brand fabrics like Bella Dura, Docril, Fortress, Outdura, Premier Prints, Sunbrella & Tempotest. To learn more about our fabrics, contact us at
- Innovative – a proprietary polyolefin fiber
- Type – solution dyed, meaning color is integrated into the very fiber
- Exceptionally Durable – Tested to the strictest contract abrasion standards
- Bleach Cleanable – they are bleach-cleanable
- Anti Microbial – Bella-Dura yarns are infused with silver ion technology which makes them inherently resistant to stains and microbes, and prevents the growth of mildew on the fabric.
- UV Resistant – solution dyed yarns meet or exceed 1500 lightfast hours
- Bella-Dura fabrics are 100% recyclable – beginning as a by-product and ending as a usable product
- Bella-Dura fabrics finished with Greenshield – Silver certification and are classified as “preferred products” by MBDC (McDonough Braungart Design Chemistry).
Bella Dura Warranty Information and Links
Docril fabric info: Click here to see the Docril fabric.
- Started back in 1875
- Produced in Barcelona (Spain)
- Solution Dyed Acrylic
- Teflon coated ( Dupont)
- UV Resistant
- Mildew Resistant
Docril Warranty Information & Links
Fortress Fabric Info: Click here to see Fortress fabrics.
- Fortress Performance fabric: two-line extensions, Home and Indoor/Outdoor.
- The Fortress Performance Home collection: upholstery fabrics designed for residential furniture.
- The Indoor / Outdoor collection: is durable enough for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Bleach cleanable
- Water & stain resistant
- Carries a 5-year warranty
- Enhanced UV/color fastness
Fortress Fabric Warranty Information & Links
Outdura Fabric info: Click here for Umbrella grade Outdura fabrics & Ovation III.
- 100% Outdura Acrylic
- Clean with Mild Soap and Water
- U.V. Resistant
- Mildew Resistant
- Soil / Stain Resistant
Outdura Warranty Information & Links
Premier Prints Fabric Info: Click here for Premier Prints.
Content & weights & blog
- Cotton (white and natural)/Macon/Twill – 100% cotton – 7 oz.
- Linen/Laken – 87% cotton/13% – 7 oz.
- Miller – 100% cotton – 8 oz.
- Denton – 81% cotton/19% rayon – 9.8 oz.
- Birch – 100% cotton – 9.8 oz.
- Lennox & Loni – 94% cotton/3% polyester/3% metallic
- Quilting/Apparel – 100% cotton – 4 oz.
- Outdoor – 100% polyester – 7 oz.
- Dossett/Drew – 100% cotton – 5.5 oz.
- Slub/Natural Slub – 100% cotton – 8 oz.
- Belgian – 84% cotton/8% linen/8%rayon – 1.14 lb
- Rochefort – 85% cotton/15% linen – 1.14 lb
- Blackout Liner – 100% Polyester
- Premier Print Blog
- 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic
- Mildew Resistant
- Fade Resistant
- Extremely durable
- GREENGUARD Certified for Indoor Quality
Sunbrella Warranty Information & Links
- Sunbrella Furniture Fabric = 5 year manufacturer limited warranty
- Sunbrella Marine/Awning Fabric = 10 year manufacturer warranty
- Sunbrella Fabric Limited Warranty Information
- Sunbrella Fabric Sustainability
- Sunbrella Fabric Care & Cleaning
- Sunbrella Fabric FAQ
Tempotest fabric info: Click here to see Tempotest Umbrella fabrics.
- Teflon Coated
- Hi Clean Finishing
Tempotest Warranty Information & Links
...for shopping StoneyCreekCustomProducts.com Stoney Creek Custom Products & Sunbrella...
Have quantity & business discounts available. Just call us at .
Stoney Creek Products hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm.
Contact us, especially if you can't find EXACTLY what you are looking for, by giving us a call at . Our online sales representatives will be glad to help you. You can also email us at . We will get back to you as soon as possible.